We’re pleased to announce the arrival of our redesigned Jukely app for iOS!
We know the real magic happens when artists take the stage and you’re there to see it, so we reimagined our app to enhance the features our members rely on to find great shows, and get in the door.
With this update, we’ve focused entirely on our subscription service and getting you into shows. You can now learn more about the acts in Jukely, listen to more of their music right in the app, find things to do before and after the show, and claim a guest list spot faster than ever.
The new iOS app introduces and improves on an exclusive suite of features and abilities:
- Browse – View a list of upcoming shows.
- Explore – Learn about the artists. Listen to full tracks. Get directions to the venue. Find places to hang out before and after the show with Foursquare integration.
- Claim – Get a spot on the Jukely Guest List and go.
- 3D touch – Get quick access to the guest list spots that you currently hold.
- Connect with Spotify – Listen to full tracks and open them in the Spotify app.
As always, new shows are released every day at 11am in your time zone, and members must claim a spot before 5pm on the day of the show.
Here’s what our CEO and Co-founder, Bora Celik, has to say about the new app:
”We’ve listened and learned a lot from our members. We’ve shifted focus from the live music-tech industry’s emphasis on promotion and event notification in favor of becoming the frictionless avenue to real physical, novel and memorable experiences.”
Download it now in the iPhone App Store.